Chloe Chic Bowtique

Friday, September 9, 2011

Starter Sets


  Hello lovely ladies (and gents) I finally put together the starter sets I have meant to offer for quite some time now! Starter Sets are available in 5 bow styles and 2 headband options. They are 5 of the basic colors (pink, white, red, black, and hot pink) in a set of the same bow style. Color substitutions are not permitted, (thanks for understanding!) Although you are welcome to purchase other color choices a la carte, as you wish. Starter sets are perfect for shower gifts, birthday presents, stocking stuffers, etc. or to just stock up on the basics in your favorite bow style. Are you new to bows? Well, I suggest starter sets are where you begin! (Hence, the name ;) )
As always you can email me directly or contact me via the fan page or website!


No comments:

Post a Comment