Chloe Chic Bowtique

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Sets!

Are you soon to be married and looking for the perfect custom item for the special day?! Consider CCB. I make a variety of beautiful handcrafted items for special occasions, be it a baptism, formal event or the most special day of a couple's life....their wedding day!

Recently I had the honor of designing and creating a garter set for a special bride that I know.


I also made a keepsake/gift box that featured their wedding invitation.
Here is a past bride wearing the bridal fascinator/hairpiece I made for her
I also made the flower girl's hair accessorie!

This set is adornments for pew bows or bouquets to honor important people at the ceremony

Below is a made to match Baptism headband, the picture of the dress is not mine and I do not own rights to the picture of the dress


Feel free to contact me with pricing information and questions, and please know I would be happy to make your perfect touch to your big day!
~Amy
CCB




2 comments:

  1. I love the garter idea! I wish I would've had access to this 4 years ago for my wedding... I have larger thighs and couldn't find a garter to fit for my wedding - but a custom one could be made to fit me perfectly! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete