Chloe Chic Bowtique

Friday, March 30, 2012

Important Ordering Information and a SALE!

OK ladies, I am constantly trying to think of how I can streamline the ordering process and make it was easy and simple as possible for me and you. I realized that the ready to ship bows are just not doing as well because you always have to ask if they are sold yet or if its available, then I have to check and get back to you, i know it's been a pain. So now all RTS bows are listed on my ETSY!!!! no need to wonder or ask, just add to your cart, the quantities are listed and voila! its yours!

Another change to my ordering process is the custom orders, often a client will order a mixture of rts and customs, Well now if you wish to place a custom order in addition to rts bows, or even only customs.....you can buy a deposit for custom orders!

Let me explain how that works: SO you want to place a custom order, you wonder if I am open for custom orders, etc All custom slots I have open for the week will be listed as custom order deposits on Etsy. You simply buy the deposit, then fill out the order form or email me your order and i will invoice you for the order, a $5 discount will be deducted from that invoice to reflect that $5 deposit you placed on etsy.
This has many benefits, At just a glance a customer can tell if I have any custom slots open for the week. If you wish to buy a mix of customs and RTS you can do so with ease, and you dont have to wait to ask me if they are available or not first!

All custom order deposits are $5 this means that in essence, there is a minimum of $5 to place a custom order. But dont worry, I can apply this to shipping charges as well, so there really shouldnt be any problems with anyone meeting the $5 minimum

Please note: I will not take any custom orders that are not ordered via the etsy shop any longer


Now on to the sale!!!

To celebrate this awesome change and because I love all of my wonderful customers! Now through April 5th you can use the code ETSYFREESHIP for FREE SHIPPING on your orders from the Etsy shop! (<-----CLICK THERE) Happy Shopping ladies, and thank you all so much for helping CCB continute to grow and grow! I will continue to do my best to make the ordering process as simple as I can, and just make the whole transaction as fun and exciting as it should be!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment