Chloe Chic Bowtique

Friday, June 1, 2012

Why I love my Job

I was recently commissioned to create some pieces for a lovely customer using her mothers broken jewelry pieces. my first thought was YIPEEEE! As many of you know, I adore everything girly, and vintage and unique. When the pieces arrived to me, the importance of what I was about to do sunk in. I really need to do these pieces justice! I dont have access to more of them, they are personal and one of a kind. Then I became nervous! Working with the customer was a dream, she was excited, easy to work with, and trusted my creativity, which just means so much to me!
As I started making each piece it was seemingly SO easy, I love when the materials inspire you and this project was the essence of that. I sat and made 4 pieces in one night, including hand sewing beads into a flower!
Here are the completed works, I hope that are what she hoped for, and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to do such a special project!



No comments:

Post a Comment