Chloe Chic Bowtique

Friday, July 15, 2011

Arianna Ramirez 5 yrs old

 Today I sat down at my desk to start working, answering emails and sending invoices, when I logged onto facebook is when my day took a turn in a different direction. My friend and blogger http://heidisimpson.blogspot.com/ had a picture up of a very beautiful little girl, named Arianna
She was sharing the news that the Ramirez family had just learned that Arianna had relapsed. When I read these words, my heart broke:
"Tisha and Enrique just posted: Well as many of you all may know by now, we are living any parents worst nightmare, we just found out yesterday that Arianna relapsed. The doctors arent giving us much other than make as many memories as possible. Please pray for comfort and piece for our baby girl and what she has to face with the hard times set in front of her."

I cannot imagine the fear and pain that this family must be feeling and my heart goes out to them so much! I will be sending prayers to them for as long as they need them and I ask you to do the same. You can join a support and love group for the Ramirez family on Facebook here: We Love Arianna Ramirez and Family As I was looking through the group and of the picture of Arianna I decided I wanted to brighten her day just a little so I will be sending her, her own custom made bow, Noah is going to maker her a drawing, and we will send a card from our family. I know they do not know us and that this wont take the pain of the situation away, but if it can put a smile on this sweet girl's face, then that is just what I want to do.


You can read more about Arianna and the Ramirez family's journey with cancer by following these links:
St. Jude hospital feature
norfolk navy flagship sailor's story
Heidi's blog


"I dont think of all the misery, but of the beauty that remains" - Anne Frank

4 comments:

  1. I think she'll love the bow Amy it's a great idea and it's super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of the Ramirez family. (I am dating her cousin). I always hear about the triumph & spirit Arianna has. :) She is such a trooper & helps others. I've yet to meet this trooper, and she's a big hero to me and my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Anna was a fighter fo sure! Can I order some of these for her little sister and my little girls?

    ReplyDelete