Chloe Chic Bowtique

Monday, July 11, 2011

Boutique Spotlight: Good Morning Grasshopper



Chloe chic bowtique has found such a treasure in our clay girl. She is an art student that used to sell polymer clay charms/beads/etc of etsy, until I came to her one day asking her to make bow centers. Her work is amazing, & her prices can't be beat. She used to make bow centers for me and my shop excluseively until she had more time (she was planning a wedding and was a full time student!) But she is now a Mrs. and has more time to dedicate to her work, so I am sharing her with others!

I only ask you let her know I sent you, no I am not getting anything out of it, I just told her that I would sent lots and lots of people her way! Here is her FB page: Good-Morning-Grasshopper s Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment