Chloe Chic Bowtique

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not Entirely Related...

But oh so cute! Almost a year ago my daughter was born, and set this whole thing into motion, as the date draws closer, plans are coming together left and right. I finished her party hat, and I can't even tell you how pleased I am with it!
Adorable right?! I used a real wafflecone, pleated some crepe/tisue paper up into 2 frilly bases for the bottom, glued sprinkles along the edges, and one of the frilly bases onto the cone. I then glued the cone onto the headband and glued the second frilly base on the underside up against the other base. This shoudl hold the hat onto the headband. I then took some organza and a cupcake liner cut slits in them(but not all the way down) and rolled it into a lolipop stick shape, i glued this portion in the top of the cone and fluffed the "streamers". Add a bow and embellishment and Voila! Let the party begin!
Mr. Penguin was my model, since Chlo refused to sit still.
Looks so good I could eat it!




















Chloe Finally decided she would cooperate and tried it on for me!

and look what else came today also...........(not bow related at all! eep)

No comments:

Post a Comment