Chloe Chic Bowtique

Monday, July 25, 2011

Common question: Trade secret

Where do you order your supplies?

     I hear this often, and while I order from many places for the large variety of stock that I have on hand at Chloe Chic Bowtique, there are a few places in particular that I order from, time and time again.
While I can't reveal all my secrets ;) I will tell you that one of the trusted and very helpful places I buy my solid grosgrain ribbon and various resins is http://www.hairbowcenter.com I love the very fast and reliable shipping they have always provided me. The customer service, is friendly and helpful, the prices are great! and the quality is awesome!

    So if you are looking for ribbon, possibly you are trying to make bows yourself, or need it for another project, and know that the ribbon on your CCB bows is stellar, then check them out! our trusted source for grosgrain ribbon and embellishments!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to comment and be one of the "awesome people" who commented :)

    I love you bows though. You have so many original and unique stuff that I havent seen any where else.. Maybe some day Ill get to buy some for Ellie.

    ReplyDelete