Chloe Chic Bowtique

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boutique Spotlight: Bella Vita Images


Bella-Vita Photography
Hi ladies! It is time for another Boutique Spotlight! Today I am letting everyone know about Bella Vita Photography she has photographed Chloe Chic bows numerous times, and I just love, love, love her work so much that I have featured her on the FAQ page of our BRAND NEW WEBSITE! (info to come shortly).


A little about the photographer from her website:

"I am a on location portrait photographer. I love to capture candid moments that you can enjoy for years to come. When I'm not being a photography extraordinaire I spend my time at home with my handsome fiance and our two beautiful little terrors we call Thomas and Sophia. My number one goal in business is to make my clients happy! Please click the contact tab or email me at bellavita.photo@yahoo.com for more information on your next photo session. "


Personally I know Amy because we were Due date buddies with our little girls. It'e been 1 1/2 years now and she is just as sweet as ever. Her work is more amazing than ever before, and I truly believe the sky is the limit for her! I am so excited to have her work on our website, and I know that you will appreciate the beautiful ways she photographed CCB.



Please visit her website here for more of her fabulous work, even if you don't live in the Ohio area, you can enjoy her work!
http://www.bellavita-images.com

To contact Amy about working with her please email her at bellavita.photo@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment